Working through a sticky situation in your food product development pathway? Our regulatory compliance and food safety experts are here to help!
Meet with a senior member of our team at the IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo in Chicago, July 12th to 14th, to learn how we can help you overcome even the toughest R&D and regulatory barriers to market launch.
We can assist you with all aspects of U.S. and Canadian regulatory compliance and food safety, including health claim substantiation, regulatory approvals, label review, product development, GRAS filings, clinical research and more - from concept to claim.
Our services for the food sector include:
- Regulatory approvals
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- Health claim strategy and assessment
- Clinical trials and clinical project management
- GRAS notifications
- Medical food applications
- Food additive petitions
- Theoretical product development
- Product label reviews
- Scientific literature reviews
- Safety and efficacy investigation
- Product testing
Stop by our booth (#5221) anytime during the show, or click the button below to provide your contact information so that we can set up a meeting:
You may also like: